Cautare
 
 

Rezultate pe:
 


Rechercher Cautare avansata

Ultimele subiecte
» SilverMu
Joi Apr 21, 2011 3:22 pm Scris de zidane739

» MuOnline
Mier Apr 20, 2011 7:29 pm Scris de Trotineta

» UN NOOU SERVER MUBETA FUN4PLAY EU SEAZON 5 FULL
Mar Mar 01, 2011 3:20 pm Scris de ovy

» Reset limit
Sam Dec 06, 2008 7:07 pm Scris de XeNoN

» Bugs / Errors
Sam Dec 06, 2008 7:05 pm Scris de XeNoN

» help!!!!
Sam Dec 06, 2008 1:07 pm Scris de kimay

» GLORY guild
Vin Dec 05, 2008 1:10 pm Scris de justin311

» DK SET
Joi Dec 04, 2008 12:58 am Scris de darkshadow

» We are Finaly BACK
Sam Noi 01, 2008 9:55 am Scris de Admin_cathy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Mai 2018
LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


Bugs / Errors

In jos

Bugs / Errors

Mesaj  Admin la data de Lun Mai 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Here you will write all the Bug's you have on the Game... so we cant act on it as fast as we can including the NPCs and other matters

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 08/01/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://evil-mu.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Re: Bugs / Errors

Mesaj  swordman la data de Mar Mai 13, 2008 1:30 pm

well...there is a bug which is friend list. I had added (unknown Razz)this one person and after i message him/her i click send and it automatically D/C me! and the second bug which is funny is...when your in safe zone which is outside..when i go to lorencia bar the snow that falls freeze when you get inside the bar! lol!
avatar
swordman
Evil-Mu User

Number of posts : 84
Age : 24
Localizare : Angel Land of the Philippines!
Registration date : 21/04/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

another bug...

Mesaj  swordman la data de Mar Mai 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Flip found out that he had a 1% chances of successful getting the third lvl wing...and a 99%failing! Evil or Very Mad
avatar
swordman
Evil-Mu User

Number of posts : 84
Age : 24
Localizare : Angel Land of the Philippines!
Registration date : 21/04/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Re: Bugs / Errors

Mesaj  Flip la data de Mar Mai 13, 2008 1:51 pm

no no no its a typo!!!
it work btw
i got elf wings lvl 3 T_T
avatar
Flip
Evil-Mu User

Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Registration date : 03/05/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Re: Bugs / Errors

Mesaj  Admin_cathy la data de Mar Mai 13, 2008 4:08 pm

"lol!: the chaos machine wont fail at that its a normal 1; and the friend list well never use it its always bug; even in other MU they cant be used lol!

_________________


The Medical Admin
avatar
Admin_cathy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Age : 32
Localizare : philippines
Registration date : 18/04/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

18 year old bug

Mesaj  golfeta2 la data de Joi Mai 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Hi, i just created a new account and i cant get in, because it sais y have to be 19 or older to log to this server... I am 27.. haha
Please fix my account...
Thanks

golfeta2
Vizitator


Sus In jos

Re: Bugs / Errors

Mesaj  swordman la data de Vin Mai 16, 2008 2:20 am

we will try our best to fix it and also make sure you have an email that are 18+years old. lol!
avatar
swordman
Evil-Mu User

Number of posts : 84
Age : 24
Localizare : Angel Land of the Philippines!
Registration date : 21/04/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Bugg 18 Years Fixed

Mesaj  Admin la data de Vin Mai 16, 2008 2:23 am

We have Fixed the Bug with 18 Years Older.Neaw it's fixed if you have other problem please write here...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 08/01/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://evil-mu.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Re: Bugs / Errors

Mesaj  swordman la data de Vin Mai 16, 2008 2:24 am

ok...everyone shouldn't have problem with that one than! hope you guys enjoy the server! lol!
avatar
swordman
Evil-Mu User

Number of posts : 84
Age : 24
Localizare : Angel Land of the Philippines!
Registration date : 21/04/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Re: Bugs / Errors

Mesaj  XeNoN la data de Sam Dec 06, 2008 7:05 pm

ladies creating 3rd wings works now
thx to me Twisted Evil

XeNoN
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 06/12/2008

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Re: Bugs / Errors

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat


Continut sponsorizat


Sus In jos

Sus


 
Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum